Friday, August 12, 2011

Wishes


It's close to 9 months now. Yes I calculate almost everyday.
Days gone by fast, don't they?
Day after day and memories filling up every mind of ours.
To think we've been through it, but we used this sentence everyday
"If daddy were still here......"
I won't hide to say that I almost forget what is like to be without a dad.
Am i starting to forget you or there's something wrong with me?
I don't know.
Reading back the past few post, I realise how much I've been going through your lost.
And now I'm numb after all the treatment given after your lost.
Life is life, as much complicated it is I gotta live it.
If I was given a choice to choose to stay or leave,
I'll leave.



Deep down inside, I reallly do hope and wish among million stars, that you were still around cause i know things will be much better.

IMY

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home