Wednesday, May 18, 2011

i wonder

My eye tears up,
I start to cry, As my father whispers,
his final goodbye.
My mom is holding me back, stroking my head,
as my father lays, on his deathbed.
I'm bawling by now, and everyone knows,
My love for my dad, clearly shows.
Illness is bad.
Death is worse.
It will happen to all of us.
It's a never ending curse.
My dad closes his eyes, and falls into heaven,
before I can count, up to eleven.
He is gone now, And I miss him so.
Why, oh why, did he have to go?

There was never a message,
not even a bid,
i'm still wondering today,
am i still inside the picture?
should i just put your memories away to hide the changes,
or should i carry on like i used to but it's so hard?
it is easy to accept the fact still?

sometimes there's no use explaining or put more words into your sentence if their belief is only JUST THAT.
it'll make no difference for extra effort then.
shutting up is the best way, i hope for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home