Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Dark Force

FML
that's what everyone said almost everyday when u go online on faceboook or anywhere. but now i REALLY want to scream FML !
i had a terrible week. wait, let me rephrase that.
A COMPLETELY, HORRIBLY, UTTERLY, FREAKINGLY TERRIBLE WEEEEK.
there.
From day one, i suffered the 'lost' of my precious lappie for a few weeks and there again i have to dump it at the 'hospital' because some idiot 'raped' it.
day 2, moodless for completely no reason and end up making myself frustrated.
day 3, i have something called 'pain' due to the nature of what all woman should have.
but on day 3 i was able to go for movie marathon with Sis and Yin and completely enjoyed STREET DANCE 3D and SALT
but the next moment, my phone decided to die on me !
yes, white out screen and from then i couldnt able to entertain myself a single bit in this tortured campus !
day 4, of being down for my phone, stepped in class and couldnt get what the lecturer is saying and even lecturing in front. WTH
but during Calculus tutorial, i COULDNT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS TUTORING.
I'm either too dumb or i'm just that stupid in Calculus.
but worse come to worse, being in a fiery mood
i ACCIDENTALLY deleted all my inbox including the PRECIOUS messages that i have been keeping for years.
From teachers and friends and even my cousin !
Oh **** man !
but after i went back , i complained everything to my roommate, Elaine and felt sorta relieved but still cant stop but feeling down.
But after dinner, went for a brief walk and enjoy the night starry sky that brought a smile to my face cause what I know, Unforgettable , is watching over me.
=)
Sigh..
couldnt my life get any worse?
I seriously need a time out. I know this is the part and parcel of life but come on !
all this happened in a row?
isnt it a lil too pushy for a <18>
i know that all these came from me.
whatever that reaches my hand will eventually spoil.
No. actually real fast but come on, give me a break !
So sorry i complained a lot here but i finally felt much relieved after blogging this.
Whatever it is, time to get ready for tomorrow's test and BLAH !
^^
screw this F***ing week ! =X

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jiahuilim said...

LOL ! Just relax okay. Things will soon be better. If the bad one dont go,when will the new one comes? Everything will be okay,just have faith in yourself. Maybe things tht are in your hands are bad bad production. >.< soon everything will be okay for u sis =)just smile and be happy ! =))

August 5, 2010 at 5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home