Monday, November 8, 2010

always keep the faith

it's been very long since i blog. yes ! i'm finally 18. where now i guess i'm more mature? XD but in that case life has been changing a lot. still stuck in the same uni where life is always upside down and people here are like freaking smart. OMG pressure i tell you ! it's like you just have to study everyday just by looking at your housemate or roommate studying probably every free hour at night. and oh ya ! i'm in second sem already. stuck with few classmates from previous sem and got to meet few new friends, but as usual i'm anti-social when it comes to new environment. so well, not much to talk bout it. and my score =.= sigh.. isnt doing any good so far.
now, talking bout holidays, i cant say it suck. it's quite 'fun' staying at home. but i did went out with friends but just for the sake of my face, FACIAL !!!
But still, My face is like the moon surface. pfft.
to get a porcelain face is like asking a million dollar ayy.
Spend lotsa time at home slackin and watch drama aint bad after all.
and taking care a huge stubborn baby could be exhausting but it's my role, so i dont mind =)
and that's when the bond joined.
^_^
let me share a lil happy story that i could say i love the most.
on Oct 5th i guess, Dad was admitted to the hospital and sis and I went to overnight to take care of him. well, my finals was so near so i have to study. half way studying, dady start to share stories and me too !LOL
so we practically exchange story and i finally came clean to Dad on my first relationship. XD
we chit-chatted all the way til 2 and then only i fall asleep. in a super uncomfortable position.
and another fun thing during my 18 was, i got to celebrate with my uni mates !
sis and SY buy me sushi, sis , Sue, Elaine and Jess came to surprise me and night , aunt aka cousin buy me korean meal !
yay, satisfied enough ! ^^
and the next day, get another free meal from Jaron. so practically my whole birthday present comes in the food way >.<>
BUT that was weeks back now life change again. no longer the happy and joyful moment.
Like many said, life is like a wheel, once you're up you will sometimes be down.
and now, i'm at the down positon.
My guardian angel, i see Unforgettable in you. the way you behave , the way u speak, the way you used your strength to gather yourself similarly to him.
but you are so stubborn to listen to anyone. your ego brought us down. =(
if you only listen and put the trust on us, by now, you are able to stand on your own.
you give me the enlightment when you start to listen and put your faith on us.
now that i'm away, you stopped everything.
everything has to start again, waste of effot and time, dont you wanna live the way you are as before?
the time is still ticking there's time and hope still if you just keep the faith.
for all i hope, is what i want the future to be.
so please, the battle is still on, we'll fight this together. love you. <3
ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH
STAY STRONG
BELIEVE !

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home