Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'm on my own since Your lost

without realising it's your 5th month since u were last here. it's been a very difficult journey. but who am i suppose to complain? I'm just a daughter that lost her Dad, she's a wife who lost her husband and main support. I know life is aint that easy when you were around too but i did not appreciate u. when was actually the last time i cried so hard after your lost? Today is the day again after the provocation where the unwanted thing to happen again. sigh.

and to that someone who said something bout cancer is all bout dying, F*** U ! i dont care whether u've changed yourself or what, i do forgive but i dont forget. that's what i can say. and for my entire life i will never forget their sin. covering up with sweet words. no way i am ever forgetting your lies, your words, your actions and definitely the sentences that brought up all this. stop putting on tht mask of yours. Im not blind like the others. I have my own point of view. I do see your sins. You're filthy in my eyes.

Daddy, if U were still here, things maybe better. IMY. I'll show my best for you and mummy. I'll be a better me. =')

And i'm sorry for what i've said and done. i may not pull back or swallow back the words but it wasnt intentional. SORRY.

sign out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home