Friday, May 28, 2010

WESAK DAY


As titled, today is Wesak's Day , which in Malaysia for the Chinese and Indians is Bhuddha's birthday. Actually the day started off freaky. The night before , I have to sleep alone cause sis didnt return from uni due to camp and grandma tags cousin along to PD.

The next morning, which is way early in the morning bout 7a.m , heard a loud bang on the wall and Snowy( my dog) barking loudly. which totally woke me up. And sooner i found out police was outside. What happened? A burglary happened to my neighbour and still freaked me off till now.

Surprisingly, for this case Snowy receive praises from the neighbour of its craziness on strangers.

Let me introduce to you Snowball aka Snowy.



The once cute, vulnerable , quiet, and obedient , sweet little puppy.





AND TODAY....








The fox-ie dog which is always alert, noisy, dislike strangers , mischievious , rebellious and CRAZY.

BUT, I LOVE HIM.=) ♥

*most of my friends and relatives dislike him. he's just unknown to anyone. that's why he barks a lot. ^^

In the afternoon, Dad and Mum plans to bring us to this temple at Brickfields where Daddy havent been there for like 12 ++ years. Awww... back to memory lane.



DEWAN ASOKA. It's a hall where our PM came in the morning and i missed it.
pfft.


a 'Dharma' carol was going on there.


after the visit to the temple went to Sunway Pyramid to check out the Convention Centre for brother's purpose and on the way back caught this picture>> indicating ONE WAY.
THE LATEST HOT BOYBAND IN KPOP


NIGHT


After the afternoon process, went back home and take a short rest and freshen up ourselves since it was like super HOT today.


For dinner for Dad's "on" mood, we went for SUSHI^^


WOW... MMMMM~


The power of Wasabi.
Let me describe, cause I've tried it.

First, you chew it with your sushi. Then when your tongue touch the taste of the wasabi, you'll feel the spiciness of it.
WAIT! THERE"S MORE.

Then, here it came, the overwhelming 'pain' in your nose running up to your eyes till you teared then you HAVE to pinch your nose, bear it let it slowly subsidised and WALAH!
THE POWER OF WASABI


Cawa Musshi? Ok i forgot the name XP


Sushi with u know the mini octopus?

mmm~ salmon sushi


dip it with the sweet sauce


and some wasabi. OMG! even that little gives me horror!




the art of sushi


last but not least, California roll, which i cant really stuff in anymore.

just found out that sushi can really stuff me up so fast.

That's all for now.

Oh, Oh, wait !

American Idol season 9 Finale Results show was SPECTACULAR. It brings me down back to memory lane with the appearance of so many legendary stars such as BEEGEES especially Vince Melouney, Christina Agueleira, Janet Jackson which reminds me so much of MJ and many more. Only get to watch today cause I don't have Astro. Pfft. But still , enjoyed !

THE END

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home