Monday, February 4, 2008

WHAT A DAY??!!

its been a while since i last updated my blog..well..last sunday say..few days and i injured my leg..ouwww!!!pain pain pain..!!

see this??see this..??this is not jz ordinary pain,but absolute pain!!!!

this injury is thank 2 a f***ing idiot boy..

ok..this is how the story goes..taekwondo is one kind of martial arts where we suppose 2 learn 2 defend ourselves..right then last sunday i have my training and my master have free sparring(one kind of battle between 2 opponent)..so there's 1 boy who was so cocky trying 2 say he was so good and told his fren he want 2 spar with me and my sister..gosh..so we challenged the boy since we were challenged also..the rule of sparring,we supposed 2 kick above belt level, but this boy who says he was so good.....o pls if he was so good,y cant he kick above his f**king belt??!!errgh!!!its like few days b4 cny and i injured my f**king leg??!!walao..wth??!!k..back 2 where i stopped..during the 4th round i sparr with this boy,we kicked in the same time so my leg and his leg clashed and unfortunately i hurt my leg..there,i felt a sudden pain and i asked him 2 stop but yet noooooooo..tht f**king boy continues kicking my f**king leg..damn it hurts..!!urrgh!!after i cure,im so goona pay back what he has done!!!yes and thts 4 sure!!u mother f**king boy!!wait.. after the sparring end,the asshole was like'yeah,i win!!'..o pls,if u won,pls tell me how u won?u bring this 2 the championship,u considered s a BIG F**KING LOSER!!SO JZ SHUT THE F**K UP AND DONT BOAST!!when it comes 2 night time somehow my leg jz get painer and worse..gosh.b4 tht,my grandma helps me 2 massage my leg which actually turns out worse..i scream,shout and cry when she massage my leg!!wow!!such a violence!!i took a nap 4 a while till my bro woke me up 4 dinner..i cant even walk after tht..i took a gentle step 2 walk but it still hurts like hell..!!after having my dinner,there's boy who stared at the way i way i walked..wtf??hello..i bukan budak oku??o and all this embarrasing experience will i pay back!!then back at home i cant walk so i hop..=)hhahaa..but once it start 2 stepped on the florr..eiowwwwww!!!then out of a sudden,i started crying..the pain was like so...undescribable..!!thank goodness my mum called up my aunt and brought me 2 see a chinese doctor..and luckily tht doctor wasnt tht old ancient doctor tht crack ppl's bone 2 cure my injury..if not,ooo....i'll be crying and suffering 4 sure..but he did some pain stretching and some unpleasant massage..then when i told him i cant move my leg,he took the acupuncture needle and poked my other leg on the specific nerve so tht i can move a lil without feeling a serious pain..its jz like injection but wasnt tht pain..now,my leg was ok already but still walking in a weird way..hahaha..i even walked te whole day with my sis 2 the boutiques at bayu perdana cuz i need 2 get a red shirt 4 new year..but instead of me getting 1 my sis go get another outfit 4 herself..wat la she..hahaha..now i need 2 get a rest 4 i need 2 prepare 4 schooling 2mrw and need 2 face some bitches..haih..what a life and and and...NEW YEAR IS IN 2 DAYS TIME...woohoo!!!HAPPY NEW YEARS PPL!!gong xi fa cai...!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home