Tuesday, January 22, 2008

lifeless life!!!

errgh!!!so damn boring!!no idea what 2 blog,dunno what to do..homework?no mood!!!!thanx 2 the stupid bookshop supplier dunno do what,i cant get all the note books i need!!!errgh!!how am i suppose 2 do my pile up homework!!next..school really sucks!!i have no idea y should we go 2 school..and honestly,80% of the teachers in my skul dunno how 2 teach..and 4 the a's that we get,they praise themself of teaching us the right things..its not 2 say we dont thank them..its bcuz they are wasting our time,money and energy...they dont teach well,we go 2 tuition..the price we pay 4 our tuit is already making our parents pist and they have 2 fetch us up and downs till my dad freaking angry of me!!!WALAO..ERRGH!!since most of our subjects is already in english,the teacher shoul learn how 2 speak english well ryte?but my skul teachers,NO!!!i dunno what the hell r they teaching???all craps..!!and i have 2 attend tuition classes bcuz of my stupid teacher's performance!now my schedule goes like this:monday,add maths and physics;tuesday,accounts;wed,chemistry;thursday(this day is killling me!!!!),after skul got meeting,then my english tuit then then then,my freaking house practise..oh..then the next day which is on friday..i got tuit from 215 till 7..continously..how 'WONDERFUL' my life is huh???just hate form 4 life and the year 2008..there is no more freedom and time 4 me even to sleep peacefully..arrgh!!!LIFE SUCKS!!somebody pls help me escape from this lifeless life!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home