Saturday, January 12, 2008

11/1/2008 continuingly..12/1/2008

well..yday i dont get da chance 2 blog cuz there's no connection at my house yday..nvm..u dont get what i mean..=.="hmmm...yday was quite a hyper high day..no idea y..its like i was super high!!!!in bm class,juvee make me laugh 4 some stupid joke that i dont really remember..hahaha..nvm..soon i will again..and that's when i'm going high again..hahaha..lol..maths class even get even high-er..thanx 2 my cousin tracie..guess she was 'high' energy supplier...hahahaha..she's like so crazy with me yday..no idea y???hahaaha...fine den..2day was a very nice day where my skul,mgs......have co-curiculum activity..so we prefectorial board put a business on 2 raise our fund 4 the prefect buffet..ching made too lil potato salad..sobs..not enough...ching,you potato salad too nice d la...hahaha...kf was very busy yet she was still very determined...ching food finish so fast..damn it!!b4 that,pn hafizan came 2 her stall which is situated beside our stall 2 check out..but there's nobody 2 sell the food..then i,as a 'very good student' helped her cuz i got nothing 2 do anyway..hehheheh..well...first,there was no customer at all..cuz recess havent started yet..so i just waited..then,came few students wanted buy the food..seconds later,MORE AND MORE ppl came..gosh...i was handling alone till jolene come and say'jia yee,what are you doing??'and i just tell'i'm selling stuff'..and jz pass the big bunch of paper money on my hand and say'hurry help me!!!i really need some help!!'..then she start collecting the money and help me sell those food..i dont really konw what's happening in the other stall cuz i'm super busy!!!say around.......less than half an hour,the foods totally SOLD OUT??!!wow..!!i'm telling you that this is my err..dunno how many time i've sold stuff but this is the first time i was like freaking busy..its like all the customers is gonna eat me up if i dont sell them the food..gosh...!then,by seeing the profit,me and jolene made a VERY GOOD job..wait wait..not only me and jolene but the prefect's stall made a VERY GOOD job too..they make a BIG profit..yeah!!!congrats 2 TIFFANY LEE!!!at 11,we have interact could meeting,so me,tracie,june, and the michelles went 4 it..there..we register and luckily,we're accepted as da members(i think?)..rubini give a really long talk bout interact club..wow..thats really lots of details..at 12 something,the meeting ended..then tracie called me 2 go 2 modern since kd is like so damn packed..the worst thing was i forgotten bout the prefect's stall and i jz left..felt so guilty..kah fong..4give me..im so sorry..i dont mean too...haih..me,june ,tracie and michelle reach safe there..then we chit-chat.......................... non stop..woh..june went back early at 2..but tracie's mum reach few minutes after tat..haha..went tracie's house 2 gossipe but all of a sudden,out of topic..haih..get bored after that..haha..louise,tracie's dog was very naughty..trying 2 attack me..urrgh!!lol..nvm..4give him since he is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!erm..see whats more 4 2day..guess its end of it..sayonara!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home