Sunday, January 13, 2008

crazy day!!

2day was a tiring day..miserable day..a err..erm...ah..whatever day it is!!continue back 2 my taekwondo class 2day after say........a month..gosh..my master was like pushing us 2 do this and that..stretchs,heavy exercises,poomsae.and everything that is supposed 2 be done in a training..urrgh!!i think i was like freaking tired cuz of long term not working out?thats y i'm like SO FAT now!!errgh!!then sir ask us 2 do some jumps and some crazy technic and i jz do this act since my fren wuz doing it so i jz follow him..hhaha..now my muscles are aching around...!!!
its kinda cacat though..must train more...
oh gosh..help me..i cant stand it anymore!!

haha..cacat ryte my body feature?nvm..skip that..came back home and all my body is like shouting'HELP,HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'while waiting 4 my sista 2 take bath,i went on9..my mood turn upside down when i read tiffany blog..she was so pist off with me..i was so down and i cant stop putting that stuff in my mind..haih..sorry,tiff..after i got ready,my dad drove us back 2 our new house since we didnt go 4 shopping..boring..fine..bring my homework there then..and read the stupid bukit kepong book..finish my home work,i went and play with Ringo and Ruby..haha..they were like so active..cuz they miss me so muchhhhhhh..!!hahhaXD
playing with them was tiring..i went 2 bed till my grandma woke me up..nvm..i dont blame her cuz i wasnt having any nice dream..haha..unlike some ppl who woke me up just morning and make my dream 'stucked'..lol..was so boring that i loiter around the house..at 630,dad bring us 2 dinner..bring the bukit kepong along and able 2 continue it till pg 162..erm..chapter 6?trying 2 finish it..so now is time 2 read it so gtg!!toodles!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home