Tuesday, January 15, 2008

stupid pain!!!!leave me!!!!!

ok..2nd day where the STUPID PAIN IS STILL THERE!!!!!yday my mum give me a counter pain ointment that she says can reduce my pain..but no!!first i apply it then i msg my leg..turn out the next day,it turns out worst!!i even hardly walk in school 2day...!!sweet,i had pjk 2day and whts da good news is im having same pjk time with tiffany,sam,jasmine,june and manda!!woohoo..me and michelle went and find tiiffany and manda..hahha..this tiffany had many brilliant corrupted topic 2 talk about..haha..lol..since she dunno i have muscles ache everywhere..she jz joke and joke and laugh and laugh and i can almost faint that my stomach is gonna burst soon!!!wait wait wait..not only that..she even went back 2 the past bout all our dance steps and she just imitate it and make it so weird that makes me laugh and laugh!!!OMG!!!she's killing me man...!!some more she's talkin bout s** call..even,worse..i dunno how we ran till that topic..gosh!!!ok..now my muscles ache is striking again..!!!damn!!!when its gonna cure..errgh!!!bye..need a rest now..o o..wait!!havent tell u guys that i met beatrice 2day!!haha..she's hot..damn!!and missed her so much..envy her..she only starts her skul on the feb!!errgh..nvm..new zealand..just like my cousins der..haih..miss them more!!!hope 2 see you guys soon!!toodles!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home