Tuesday, January 15, 2008

pain!!pain!!pain!!(monday,14/1/08)

gosh!!!!!2day i woke up and i'm like,ahh!!!pain..!!!my back,my leg,my tummy,just everywhere!!help me,ppl!!!thanx 2 my training yday..my muscles start 2 pain everywhere i stretch,den i will..ouch,ouch,ouch!!especially when going downstairs,sit down,stand up,laugh,cough,squat down,sneeze,erm...haiya!!no matter how i move,it still hurts..now i'm still feeling the bladi damn pain..!errgh!!walao!!damn pain dei!!walking down da stairs is like 1 old grandma cuz the pain and the stretch kills me!!help!!damn,damn,damn!!all the laughter my friends provide,kills me more..thats when my tummy go...oowwwcchhhhh!!uh huh...u got what i mean??owuchh!!i guess i gotta go now 2 relieve that idiot pain..errgh!!paining off.........>>>>>>>>>>>

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home