Wednesday, January 23, 2008

happy thaipusam ppl!!!yeah!public holiday!!have quite a long sleep jz morning..hahaha..but need 2 get up a lil early cuz my dad is bringing my family 2 morib!!yeappy!!!hahha..but ut but..i know what u're thinking...me going 2 morib 4 the beach ryte??no..!!u're wrong!!!pls..morib,the place is like so dirty..r u kidding me?my dad bring us there 2 BUY FRESH FISH..u know..fresh fish..LOL..4 CNY..hahaha...ryte..stuck in the cars 4 quite a long moment(actually not tht long,its jz half an hour..)my dad drove us 2 a restaurant whre is nearby a shop where they sell all the sea creatures u need!!hahaha..lol..

this is the restaurant...'restaurant sea view' but the sea view sucks?
that's a lot of shell but totally dried up!!
my dad said its totally dried up cuz that time was low tide??


gosh..look how dried up is it...and how hot is the weather!!
this is the squid i ate!!!superly delicious!!but yet spicy...hahhathis is one of my bro's favourite...u know y?cuz he cant eat spicy..what the???

the fish is labelled as 2F..FAT AND FRESH!!!
ok..this is my favourite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the best among all the dishes!!simply irresistable!!!
ok..this is the BIG FAT FISH we bought tht cost RM235.80!!RM28 for 1kg??!siao!!!this fish is weightd 8++kg!!wonder when is my family gonna finish it??

look at the black thingi...its flies!!!thats a lot of flies!!


this fish scared my bro..hahhaahaha..dunno what fish is this also!!
these flies are having some 'meeting' i guesss??lolx... u know wht fish is this ryte?its called 'ang cho'...
look how big and long is these fishes..but still can't compare with the fish i bought..

now u know y they say squid have 'liquid'?even they're so called not alive anymore,but still they protect themselves with the black liquid tht can't protect them frm humans frm eating them....hahha..lolx...

so..these is all the pictures i took in morib..really excited with it..hahaha..even my mum said i'm like a 'sua pa'(some1 who is ridiculously excited)..lol...then hor then hor..we go eat lo..posted the pics up there d...p/s:4 the seafood lovers out there,don't envy me..i just cant resist the food..hahha..lol!!
ok..after eating,and picture taking and aloso getting all our 'sea creatures' which in total of RM626..OMG!!!these 'sea creatures' really worth a lot!!!after the moment in morib,my dad drove us family back 2 our new house..and we have 2 bath our dogs under THE HOT SUN!!!!gosh!!!errgh!!!well..as the reward 4 bathing the dogs,dad put us down at GIANT 2 buy house needs..hate GIANT..ntg nice at there also...haih..bought my new years clothes last week at kp,and i bought 3 white shirts and 2 greens and guess what no red shirt??wth??haih..need 2 get it quick..but dad putting down us at giant,not the right place 2 buy..hhaha..after finish buying house needs..me and my sister went kfc and SIT DOWN THERE DO NTG!!!TOTALLY BORING!!Then..i SAW chai sen dou!!check out the pic!!
he walk away b4 i get 2 catch the pic of him

thre's 2 but yet i wasnt brave enuff 2 greet them and get angpau's..haha...
arent they so cute..haha....4 the 'banana's' out there..'chai sen dou' is god of wealth(i guess)...??
lolx..hahha..there's actually more pic tht i took when i was boring but my sister wouldnt allow me 2 post cuz she'll slaughter me if i do..hhaha..and thre's still more 2 blog and there's some1 i want 2 blog..tht person tease my LEEHOM!!ish!!!be careful!!j***ass!!!!but i'm very lazy d..so gtg!!bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home