Monday, February 11, 2008

totally embarrasing

hmm..my blog very dead ryte?too busy..hmm..skip the few days matter..not important nor good or funny..2day?monday ryte?ya monday..woke up like freaking early..say 4 something 2 switch off the damn air cond but haha..sleep oso after tht..i actually woke up at 6 2 get ready 2 shopping and watch movie with my couzie!!woohoo!!love u tracie!!get ready everything and reached her house at 7..hahaha..pretty early huh?guess what movie i watched?wait b4 tht..let me list out who i went out with..erm..my cousin,cg,saw,and 2 guys..anonymous..uh huh..plan 2 watch CJ7 actually but plan turn out wrong..we actually watched MEET THE SPARTANS!!the show was like freaking funny PLUS stupid!!uh huh..u guys know ryte the movie is 18PL?so we actually sneaked in with cg's help..so called 'the adult'..lol..paris hilton,paula abdul,and all the famous 1 were like so insulted in tht movie!!dan we went secret recipe 2 makan..thank you so much ng chin guan 4 the treat!!i know ur heart so pain 4 the expensive bill..dont blame us,..its secret recipe!!!hahah..yet,hate u so much 4 embarassing me!!after tht..tracie went shopping 4 her mum's stuff..lotza stuff..wakaka..den i saw seah yih and cath.hhaha..thank goodnesss..was awkward with the other crowd..while talking..half way i off 2 the ladies..after im done,and what's embarrassing is,my skirt was folded up a lil and my short is seen!!ugrghh!!!so f**king embarrasing!!nvm nvm..i was actually embarrassed at the earlier but thanx 2 a mag i read earlier,i tried being optimistic..according 2 it 2 make my new yearbetter,get rid all of my embarrassing moment off my mind and make my embarrasing moments 'OOPPSS!!'..ah..and thts the time i was calmed..hahhahha..ok..i think thts all tht i can type 4 now..signing off..hahha..want 2 go gamble d..wish me luck!!xoxo!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home