Saturday, February 16, 2008

craps!!

once again my blog is like so dead..its like so long since the last time i went on9..hmm..there's like lots of stuff i wanna post about but got no chance..form 4 life is like hectic!!so u gotta blame tht..uh huh..and there's like lotsa lotsa of pic i wanna post..sobs..using my cousin's com.so i cant..now hangin out at chris's house,so luckily he was generous enough 2 allow me 2 use his laptop..hmm..valentine had passed..it was like so boring and worst of all super duperly LONELY!!!!!!!!!!!sobs..but nvm..single life still rocks!!cuz all my fren is around me 2 accompany me..thanx y'all!!OK..o ya,2 the 7a's student out there,RM 200 THIS TUESDAY!!woohoo!!!so jz think around wth u wanna buy list it out and don get budget is only RM2oo,not more den tht k..the MOE won be so generous 2 donate 100 bucks 4 1 a ryte?nvm..dunno what im crapping..so i jz simply blog..k..time 4 a movie..chiao...!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home