Tuesday, September 16, 2008

updates

ok let me update myself again after tht very lost post bout me and Junsu!!gosh.hand is killing me.ok.last saturday.lots of Mid Autumn fastivel celebration was going on diff location.got the ACS school that prganised one,my neighbour house ,Tracie's house and of course my cousin,Chris's house have one too which i went to.it was super fun playing with small kids.no regrets going there and i have to overnight there.play candles with the small kids and sweat like monkey cause of the heat.have a lot of pics from there but couldnt upload here but maybe i will in my friendster.Mid Autumn festival is n0t really as fun when i was a kid but now im a grown up so u know.and this Tracie Lim tak ajak i.bagus la tu.dah tak ingat family dia.hahaha.i don mind anyway,Tracie Lim .i'm jz teasing u here!!

next i will like to tell u guys i haver finally find wht i really do after my SPM which obviously means my ambition.and promise me you wont laugh cuz most of the ppl i told they jz laugh their ass out loud including my parents.belive me or not.hahaha.my ambitoin is..........TO BE A ENGLISH TEACHER IN KOREA.which means i wanna migrate 2 korea and be a teacher there.ahhhhhhhhh.jz love it.the air of Korea.hahahaha.im now a korean freak.tell me!!hey.stop laughing.though my ambition sound ridiculous but im sticking with it .so beat it!!

bloody exam!!its postponed to october 13th which is the same date as PMR and darn it!!giving me some trouble to work during november!!bitchy!!arrgh!!although i got some extra time to study but im not pleased.freedom is late!!damn it!!gosh,sometimes i think the you-know -who tht postponed the exam will be so errgh!!bahh!!go to hell!!u guys ruined my mood.now would you excuse me.i want to go see my husbands.XD.annyeong!!kamsahamnida for reading!!!

before i leave i will like to say...

SARANG HAE TVXQ AND SUPER JUNIOR!!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home