Sunday, September 14, 2008

bout him and me

wonder who is the him??of course its Xiah Junsu.hahahaha.my obsession!!see,when i was online with my phone i got some info bout him on net and its before he debuted and its about 100 things bout him and my life and his habit comes in a bit similar but not all.jz a bit and its fun 2 know bout it.this post will be freaking long cuz its like bout me and him. i know doing this post is kinda lame but this post is only 4 those who are interested so if u are u reead,if you're not hten nvm.lets start with my post then.

well,i know about the hundred things but i also know wht is the criteria from his mum 2 be a daughter in law.i know this is super way not me but i jz want 2 say it out here.her criteria are:a christian,know how 2 play any of the musical instrument and having an athletic body.ahhh!!!none of those condition there resemblas me.how sad ryte??nvm nvm.i'll work on it then.hahahaha.ok lets switch 2 the 100 things about him

on the left side will be bout him while the left side wil be bout me.so don get confused.but some personal stuff bout me,i don think i will state here.and and ok.the english used stated on the net me myself oso cant understand,so dont blame me of using the bad eng.ok??

1.Name:Kim Junsu aka Xiah;u know me ryte??i'm jia yee aka Jaelynn
2.D.O.B:15th December 1986;4th october 1992
3.nick names:borisu,chicken,etc.(mine are nemo,0+1 etc.)
4.bad habits:i clench my jaws a lot.(hahaha.same like me but i'm more to open my mouth and wait 4 the fly 2 get into my mouth.haha)
5.religion:christian
6.fav quote:give me all to thing i'm workin on
7.bloodtype:B;me too!!
8.height weight /shoe size:170cm,63 kg,265cm(i wont state mine here!!embarrassing)
9.family:dad,mom,hyung(junho) and me
10:school:Neung Gok MS(mid school,i guess)
11.hobbies;piano,sining,dancing,etc(some yes but mostly hearing 2 TVXQ and SUJU's songs)
12.specialities:singing ,arguing with Hyuk Jae(me?haha.arguing with tharshiini)
13.sleeping habits;using my arm as a pillow(me too!!u guys always see me sleeping in the class ryte??)
14.something good about myself:everything,i'm too perfect(he is so bhb ryte??hahaha.but me,im not)
15.what i think of myself:perfection;(i'm crazy so im not as perfect as junsu)
16.fav number:2 ;me too but i like the number 3 also
17.fav season:autumn
18fav food:almost evrything
19.least fav food:most of the things tht HyukJae eats
20.fav singer:Kangta,N'SYNC(i like kim junsu!!and also Leehom)
21.fav sport:everything especialy soccer(but the kids wont let me play with them)[i hate soccer!!i dont get the game anyway]
22.fav flower:pumpkin flower(wth is tht??)
23.fav colours:blue,purple
24.things tht i do 2 pass time:play com games(read fan fic,i hate playing com games)
25.places i go most often(excluding home):SM,school,library bookstores(tuition centre??school??)
26.most confident thing i can cook:ramen
27.songs i like these days:polaris-Kangta(TVXQ-doushite kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou?)
28.what do you prefer;coffee,milk,soda:i dont like them all but frm tht list:soda
29.most important being in my lfe:myself...(my family)
30.person i like least:HyukJae(Tharshiini!!!)
31.kinds of ppl i detest in one word:LEE.HYUK.JAE!!!!(THARSHIINI!!!!!)
32.Smtg im worried about:HyukJae keeps talking back at me.
33.wht i think i was in my past life:a prince(me??a er........)
34.if i could be reborn:a woman(y u wanna be reborn as a woman??weird..)
35.when i want 2 get married:when im married and all my life is all in order.(wht???hahah.i think he's waitng 4 me.hahah.lol.XD)
36.wht i do when i'm mad:go and beat HyukJae
37.places i want to fix on my face:im too perfect,there is ntg 2 be fix.(yes,he is indeed)
38.my dream/goal:singer.song writer,owner of a managing company
39:dream salary:1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000won
40.my least like feature:i like everything
41.smtg tht happens everyday:HyukJae steal my clothes!!
42.i like /love someone right now:NOPE!!!!
43.jinxes:none
44.smtg i could go back and do:go on the stage while singing and dancing
45.wht i most regret in my life:nbot hitting Hyukjae when i had the chance
46.if i left a will before i die:hi!HYukJae!!^o^
47.prized possesion:my cellphone(yeah me too!!)
48.wht i want to say to ppl of themselves with prince/princess syndrom:keep going on like tht and you'll die!!(yeah,you rock junsu!!)
49.my ideal mate:someone tht gives me a strong feeling
52.do you ever want to beat a small kid:only if they're like HyukJae.(ya!!kids like Tharshiini!!)
53.wht kind of kids scare you:bad kids(OMG!!those who cry a lot!!)
54.if you were 2 dye your hair,wht colour will it be:black
55.most memorable movie:titanic,armageondon
56.most memorable day during MS:fisrt day of school(days after exam i prefer)
57.if you were 2 be in a drama ,wht kind of character would you want 2 play:Hyukjae's older bro(who??)
58.when do you most not like your friend:when he talks back(ehmm,Hyukjae,ahem,Tharshiini,ahem)
59.wht do you think of guys who wear makeup:its okay as long as they dont wear a lot.
60.makeup vs no makeup on women:no makeup
61.fav book(comics included):slamdunk;i read it with Hyukjae( i prefer Doraemon junsu)
62.wht can you make with green onions and eggs:ramen(hey junsu,i can make omelette,hgaha!!)
63.country i want to visit most:France,the city of love and art(Korea,the city of TVXQ and SUJU)
64.if i could get any domestic animal:god( i want 2 name it Hyukgoo)
65.fav song to sing at karaoke:i hate singing Karaoke(but i like to sing at green box with mrs TVXQ
66.things i stress over most:my voice
67.someone i want 2 meet the most in the world:korea's first king(i want 2 meet Xiah JUnsu!!)
68.wht would you do if you found 1000 dollars on the street:i'd give it to Hyukjae,arent's im sweet??^o^(no,you sound sarcastic junsu.haha.)
70.do you belive in ghosts:yeah,no wait,i dont(but i do!!i hate it!!)
72.do you think there's a time in your life when you can be happy anywhere and anytime:YES!
73.do you sleep over at ppl's house a lot:not really
74.smtg i need right now:synthesizer,things i can compose with(total silence,my neighbbout is bothering me)
76.wht game am i best at:anything,Hyukjae always loses to me(hahah,eunhyuk!!)
77.wht would you say to someone's about to die:BYE!!(junsu is so bad!!)
78.when do you feel like cursing yourself?:when i lost an argument to HYukjae(Tharshiini)
79.wht do you do when you cant fall asleep:i just stay awake,wht can i do?(i go read Sejarah textbook!!)
80.what do you do if you were walking and you farted when it was quiet:gosh,Hyukjae tht's nasty.(OMG,junsu is so bad;yeah,tharshiini tht's nasty!)
83.foreign language i want to learn:japanese(i want to learn korean and japanese too!!)
84.my complex:my voice sounds like park kyung lim's(i sound like a toad then)
85.wht is there you want to do?:i've done everything i want,so ntg!( i gots lots of things to do but i wont list it here)
86.do you find anything wrong with ur face or personality:Nope!(i do but i dunno wht)
87.what i do when i'm stressed:beat Hyukjae(i go and disturb Usha but i'll beat tharshiini)
88.have you ever wanted to commit suicide:nope tht's bad(yes i do!!EXAMS!!)
89.what kind of teacher do you hate:any teacher's tht likes Hyukjae(any teachers who dislike Tharshiini^o^)
90.who's the person who gives you the most hopeetc:Duhkyun hyung.i miss you!!(err..Usha?)
91.what would you do if some1 grabbed your things and started running?:i'll make Hyukjae run after it 4 me.(i'll ask Tharshiini den.haha)
92.wht would you do if u saw a pervert on the street:i'm used to perverts cuz my bestfriend is one(Hyukjae,Tharshiini)
93.what i think of losers /outcasts:i hate the words(yeah Junsu!!me too!!hmmph!!)
94.-
95.are you willing to live your life to the fullest?:YES SIR!!(of cuz!!)
96.Rain ,snow,sunshine,cloudy,windy,which do you prefer:sunshine!!
97.have you ever been attracted to someone you've chatted online:no(errr...)
98.wht do you say to your friends:I'm finally done answering 100 Q's(yeah!and im finally done typing these 100Q's)
99.future plans:living life to the fullest!!(me too!)
100you've finished!how do you feel:GOOD!!~

gosh!!at last i've finished!it took me 2 days!!right.ok.fyi,the answers beside the ';' symbol and the answers in bracket is mine but certain question i didnt answer cuz i think its not necessary and i have no answer for it and some answers that Junsu stated is the same as mine so thts y.and fyi again,Hyukjae in the answers aka Eunhyuk from Super Junior and to me he resembles Tharshiini.yes she do.hahahaha.so ths all 4 now.and if you do realise its not really 100 Q's if you can spot.o.O.sorry 4 the very striking colours!!i know it hurts your eyes.me to0!



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home