Sunday, September 7, 2008

people around me

well..ppl around me some are sweet and some are..=.="so who am i suppose 2 start 1st??
ok.lets go on with the list..

the MRS TVXQ
Jasmine Tham(Mrs Park Yoochun)
this women ah??hahahaha..she's nice sweet but when she put on a long face i dont even dare to look at her!!gosh jas,don give me tht look.give me a cute minnie look!!XD..o.Owht else i missed bout her?ok.she's random.she can be in any mood in any time.dunno how 2 say but she's really hard 2 predict.once u see her smiling and all of the sudden she'll jz swing her mood around and u must sure know where 2 hide b4 u be the victim of her death glare............~ooooooooooooooooo~scary!!but when she's happy its so nice 2 talk 2 her especially ur 'sam si' (personal problem)she's a great listener but she is strict.wht she think is logic enough 2 do only she'll agree with ya.wht i like most in her is her has u know tht 1 kind of attitude.BERPENDIRIAN TEGAS.wht is tht in eng??strong self esteem??i guess so.hahaha..o.Owant 2 know how is our past relationship like??form1 we don even know each other but form 2 we're like cat and dog but form 3 we get closer and known each other better.we help each other in studies and personal prob.thx 2each other we get straight a's ryte min??now form 4 when we get drool over TVXQ we're now like nuna and dongsaeng.hahaha..thts all i can say her 4 now!!bye micky!!oops.i mean minnie.hehehe.

Ng Jing Yee(Mrs Shim Changmin)
must be wondering y she choose max??dunno but i find him cute too.let me introdce who jing yee is.well she is one cheerful girl.yes she is.y??because she is her papa mama anak emas and thts y she's always happy but sometime she gets on my nerve when she hits me oyut of nowhere and all she does i "hehehehe" or "oops!!im sorry".as usual i'll jz smile and dont care cuz thts me.i jz cant get pissed off with my fren ryte on thier face.gosh.my heart is so soft.well.wanna know how i know her.let me tell u wht.i know her since like....7??or maybe 5??not sure but im sure we're young and cute tht tym.4 sure.hehe.and she's now one of my closest fren jz like our fathers.hoh jing yee hoh??hahahaa..whtr else can i say bout her ah??o.Ofyi.my dad and hers are like bros man!!just like us.sista!!!2gether u can call us 2,JIANG YEE!!cuz she's jing yee and im jia yee!!o.jing yee is also known as her big out laugh!!she can laugh of almost 10 acres.there's once she fall down at robyn's grndpa's house and she injured her leg and she was laughing freaking loud where ppl thought she was crying in pain.=.="gosh.jing yee is another unpredictable 1 but wht i admire her most is her attitude tht she can bomb ppl kao kao especially me.

Tiffany Lee Kah Fong(Mrs Kim jaejoong)
ah...my hyung!!!yes she's my hyung.don mistake as a guy since i call her hyung but she is my best hyung.she always update me of TVXQ and also suju!!well not 2 say she's the most random one u can mix with.she is one girl where can laugh so cute last time with kuchi rat sam.last time when form 1 and form 2 she used 2 be shorter den me half a head and now she is already like taller den me.i really regret calling ppl short last time cuz now who i used 2 call them short is now all taller den me !!sobs.so sorry.when we're form 2 we really hang out quite a lot but since form 3 we evn got closer.cuz u know we are prefect as usual pprefect is like one family though there's some rottn appl which i shouldnt mention here.wait.this is about tiff ryte?wht am i typing.ish .ok back 2 tiff.yes tff.if wouldnt of her,i wouldnt now sure of my ambition which im thinking now.thx tiff.!!thx hyung!!!if wouldnt 4 u,i'll never know TVXQ is so tht great!!!!hahahahaha..love ya!!

Samantha Tew Siew Lynn(Mrs Jung Yunho)
i guess u already know her ryte??since she's now the head prefect of MGS.but she is also the wife of U-know Yunho of TVXQ.yes she is.hahahaha.she is also known as the kuchi rat in out group.y??cuz she's the smallest among us all.hahaq.don want call her short later ppl bising.but wht's cute bout her most is her laugh.her laugh can make u laugh too.its so cute tht u couldnt resist.not 2 be left out she is also my dongsaeng,my 'qing ai de' and of course my chi mui.she's the one provide me fan fic 2 read everyday tht can plus my 'knowledge' ryte??u sendiri faham la apa i mau kata.im so proud of her man!!so small amd she's the head prefect!!wht more is she has the ability 2 be 1!!u go sam!!wanna know how we know each other??well its when form 1 we share 1 moral class and we start 2 know each other.at first i thought she was an ah mo lang cuz of her hair and extremely fair skin but turn out she's a pure chinese.unexpected eh??haha.so thts sam.

now lets go 2 all my random frens and some ppl which i hardly know them but still gonna talk bout them.

Ng Foong Chuen
my sayang.i was in thye same class with her when i was in form 1 and 2 but now we're separated bcuz we're not in the same stream but she's one of the close fren i've ever had cuz she is so loving and caring as a fren.though she is a very soft gurk but when she is pist off,u wouldnt even dare 2 talk 2 her at tht very moment if not u wnt even get 2 talk 2 her 4 2 months ryte??hahaha.thts her sotf but hard.i know it sounds wrong but thts her personality not her feature k!!oops i 4get smtg bout her.she's the best listener u can go to!!she can keep any of ur secret how long as u can as long u have the trust on her.yes.thts wht i can say bout her.

erm...Jolene Teoh??
yes her.she's a super sensitve 1.don say her la.her whole family is.but her sensitivity is good where she become caring and sweet.she's so sweet and a good fren tht u can go to 2 spill out ur problem especially when u're down.she'll give u a very supprtive advice 4 u 2 feel better.thts jolene.a caring 1.i love you my fren.

Tharshiini!!
and you!!i told you i was going 2 blog you today ryte??and here i am.hahahahaahha.bladi chipmunk!!u r so bad and naughty?!!huh!!u molested me today u idiot.but yet its not the first tym anyway!!eww!!u jerk!!ish.hahaha.but im glad 2 know this women.she's a lil like my sis.a tombot but yet super manja!!well.she's the only child i can say.of cousre she is.she is so cute u want 2 pinch her@@i still rmb my primary tym where we were so childish we molested each other.i repeat when i was in primary.but now in secondary i know this hamsap gurl whjo likes dirty and horny things jz like me.XD.shhh..i admit im a lil dirty minded but 1 tell u dirty minded ppl are those who r good in science k??blek.XD.hahahaha.so me and tharshiini now like 2 play molest molest.hahaha.till usha cant stand me no more.

Juvee and EEvon.
juvee is 1 weird but super funny woman but same 2 eevon.well they r cousins which love 2 hang out with each other jz like twins.if juvee is as tall aseevon maybe they can be considered as twins.yes they can.hahaha.and juvee use 2 be very close to me and my sis last tym where we always hang out on the phone and chat nonstop with her randomness tht made us lol!!!eevon was my sis 1st pet sis and she's a very good caring fren tht concern bout u.though she's an offender at skul but yet she is a vey good student.and i know tht.ryte eevon??=)

Loudspeaker
i wont tell who is this loudspeaker is but i;ll give u clue who this 'idiot'person is.well.he's a very 'pai sei' guy who talks so loud.well/he's 'pai sei' but talk real loud.thts y i call him loudspeaker.he ah.say don dare 1 talk face 1 face but yet on msn he craps a lot.especially with his cs.then he said he don even dare 2 talk 2 gurls or even saying hi till i dare him .he at last dare 2 say hi and even offer me sweet last friday .thts him.he's a very quiet 2 seem outside and also look cheng.but let me tell u.he's not.his voice canm reach the max of a mic!!haha.thts him

My stupid Taekwondo Instructor.
he's the reason y im blogging bout this post.he was really picking on my nerve yday in my tkd class.i was not in class 4 like 2-3 weeks cuz i was attending courses thruout the week.yday was the 1st week after a long time not returning he was jz so on purpose [picking me all the time!!memang pun sengaja!!some more say no!!our argument yday in class turn out 2 be a joke 4 the other kids there.all he do is making fun of me so i did the same too.even i was right or wrong he still make me pist off.ish.this kind of ppl is so unbearable.u know these days i was using korean words while talking 2 my frens so i get used to it.i used on him yday.i was like so pist off so i asked him.whts ur problem??(kudeibooyah!!!)he was dumfouned dunno wht 2 reply me.so he paused.i know it was my victory until he took out his finger and point 2 me and 'kanasai'.wtf??i was totally bombed yday.ok.u've must thinking how can i say like tht of him since he was my sir.but 2 tell u.he's only 17,same age as my sis and his name is Lai Foo Loong.yes.and he's a veruy bad person picking on me!!herh!!i get u now sir!!herh!!btw.sorry 4 all this condemn.wish u luck in ur spm and ur trials.

i guess im running out of time 2 blog more of ppl around me.but i'll continue this since i still have some unfinished business.hahaha.september babies next and 4 this post sorry 4 the spelling errors.i was really goung fats.hope u enjoy this post.thank you!!o.i missed out something.i got pranked 2day and thx 2 tht i was freaking emo!!!and not 2 say all thye exam stress came by and visit me.and tht prank bout junsu nearly make me cry hyungs!!sobs...heart broken but yet happy it was not the truth.though i mknow junsu got the feeling 4 tht women.well.im rteally running out of time.i'll tell more bout the prank 2mrw.chao.oops.i mean annyeong!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home