Friday, July 18, 2008

what a day?

yday i log out at 230 AM and sleep at 330..cuz was chatting with my sis crappo..2day alarm rang 530 but i intend 2 wake up at 6 cuz i wasnt really awake yet..den i prepare 4 skul and attended skul...aiya..like usual but smtg scary happened..dunno whther its scary 2 u or common 2 u but its scary 2 me..well here is how it goes..i slept durng bio 4 like half an hour and when i woke up..my vision was like ttotallly blur..i repeat..total blur..*scary*gosh!!
i was like walking a 5 mins walk frm the toilet(i went and wash my eyes but it didnt work)den i walk 2 da canteen and far views jz go blur..den i went 2 my fren and dey say i need 2 go 4 an eye check up and should get a pair of specs which i don really like..den some convincing frens said it was ntg and jz because of the wrong way of me sleeeping..now im fine and happy



now comes 2 another moment of my day....mgs prefects's gathering 2008 preparation!!gosh!!i went 2 hict,klang by car pooling my fren's car,reached der,hv my lunch at food court and immediately find stuff required 4 games as i'm the head of games commitee and get my performance tee..gosh..up and down and finally get smtg good and nice and reasonable with jyee's help..thx jyee..den we head back 2 hict's auditorium and we start 2 do all the 'chaos'...haih...goodness really hv a lot of things 2 do!!preparation 2day was quite messy but da teamwork and da determination shown by our prefects are unimaginable..hehehe..so its really very hard 2 prepare all this especially the back drop..we strated our teamwork preparation at 3 and end it at 630++..luckily we manage 2 handle the backdrop prob with the stuff's help..i reached home around 10++ due 2 some transport and time management prob..and now im so damn exhausted!!!gosh!help me!!na neunn manya apaso!!now my 'battery' is so low tht i need it 2 'charge' it later till next morning..now is already 1230 and i only hv 5 more hours 2 charge but wht im doing here?blogging..ya..jz 2 update u guys..so,so long 4 now..wanna go 'charge' my 'battery'!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home