Tuesday, June 17, 2008

3 birthdays in a row

happy birthday evry1~~~!!goodness..june is a very busy month..2day which is tuesday,i have acc and my sis have chemist class near surprise..as the day 16th,17th and 18th are da dates of birth of impoortant ppl 2 me..so i plan 2 have a surprise party..well..things didnt turn up so well..the situation is not as merry as i wanted 2..but nvm..at least every1 is happy..and..some of the 1 involved in this party nearly burst out the surprise..bad bad..i planned this party earlier..invited many but showed up:me,my sis,siu siu,jyee,juvee,su ching,june,teng,and kah fong..a picture with the belated birthday gurl:16th of june(foong chuen aka june)
a picture with the main character:17th june(jasmine aka mine mine)

a picture with advanced birthday gurl:18th of june[jia hui aka jie(my sis la]

staring at the cake and smilling along..laughing along
nicely arranged..18th,17th and 16th june...hehe..my plan(jk jk)
all of us reached early but 2 wait 4 the VIP 2 come who is jasmine is so LONG!!well..she needs time 2 prepare herself..at last she come and we jz take the cake out..well,my sis dunno tht she is 1 of the celebrated birthday gurl 2day so she's the only1 with the surprise look..2 invite the 3 birthday gurls,i eventually told......:my sis,jamine and june will be celebrating;jasmine,june and my sis and 2 june,jasmine and my sis..errrgh..so hard 2 handle..hahahahaha..b4 siu siu left,i gave her a task..i asked her 2 put the cream on my sis face but she had a very bad skill on putting cream on ppl's face so the cream was spread on my sis' shirt..hhaha!serve u ryte!!hmm..den my sis left 4 her tuit and we aited till 530 2 go up 2 class and we found out tht der is chemistry going on again..we waited at room 8 and we get so bored so these were wht we did...






all the poses end with a smile frm me and jasmine while the rest still posing..hahahahaa...well thts all 4 now..bye..!!
p/s:im sorry 4 not blogging 4 june babies but i wanna wish happy birthday 2 all the june babies!!!!!


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chin Chi Teo said...

eh! Siu siu look so pretty!!!! i mean, i knew she was pretty but she is VERY pretty! XDDDD ask her jadi girl la. sure a lot of guys will pikat her! XD

and whoops. was in china during ur sis's bday. -_-"

PLEASEEE HAVE A CHAT BOX JIA YEE! XD

June 27, 2008 at 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home