Sunday, June 22, 2008

indian cultural day

well..21st of june was indian cultural day held in mgs..so i attend it jz 2 watch my best friend perform..things went well but being some kind of 'fortunate' wasnt going fine 4 me..here's how it goes..der was lucky draw ceremony going on and i know i'll never ever got the chance 2 win it cuz i never win once b4..and i even say it out 'aiya..won be tht lucky 1 la..den suddenly'140' read by puvanes..gosh..i jz stand up and look at vhina and aruna..eh..'my number' shock but true..haha..i walked up front 2 take the price and this 'sengaja punye' puvanes went and mention my name out loud..and ppl start cheering..i dunno y dey cheer but its jz a lucky draw..honestly telling u guys..it was my 1st time wearing punjabi suit and i really looked like an indian since i have curly hair..lotsa ppl der wear make up and i don..dunno y dey wear but neh..i don like it..so..pics are as follows..me taking a pic of myself at the skul's mirror..haha..ss..but well its me..
me and my sis...she insist 2 take 1 with me..she actually have punjabi suit too..but she preferred jeeepa..
aruna dan saya..isnt she's pretty??
haha..check out samantha sia sui sui..as the first time she put on make up and wear saree!!belive it!!
hot lookin tharshiini sweating all over after performing..she's my man!!
me and poovanes..she's pretty arent she??
brintha and me..i missed her laugh..she's the who borrowed her suit 2 me..thx brend..
sad..didnt took some pic with pretty ladies der..eg:vhina,ky,subarthy,shereen,debra..der were lotsa pretty gurl and i missed out..well..nvm..der's always next tym..so long 4 now..erm..how 2 say bye in tamil???*bye!!*

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home