Thursday, July 17, 2008

protest II

yes,its my 2nd protest..and y i protest again?bcuz of dissatisfication..yday,my sis got tuit at hq delta..some where near ayamas..the traffic was totally 'chaos'!!and my aunt was like roaring and keep on lecturing 2 me while its not my fault tht my sis replace her tuit der..well..despite being lectured,i also attended late 2 my tuit..what a day??it wasnt my fault ryte??errgh!!being scolded of high petrol price,traffic jam like hell,and time just wasted like tht??haih..all the subsidised money don really help..ish..i jz dunno wht 2 say..like tiff always say..HOPELESS!!hope i jz can escape frm the world of burdens!!ahhhh.......................................!!!and stress is coming to me 1 step by 1 step and its ratio is bigger and bigger!!and mgs prefects' gathering is so near which is dis saturday.so wait 4 my post 4 tht and maybe next time,another protest!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home