Monday, January 7, 2008

sweeeeet night=)

now,its kinda late..havent get 2 bed yet..wow..my dad sitting beside me while i explore stuff on da net..i know he likes oldies so i lte he hear some songs..since he's drunk he just sing along 2 all the songs he named it 2 me..wow..never know he is a 'romeo' as he said he is..lol..he really love it..never know talking to him will dig out all his past 'love stories'..wow..unbelivable..wakakaka...sweet..love 2 listen 2 all the songs he sings..so romantic..hahaha..daughter and father romance..very sweet..hahaha..this is the list of songs he sing..
1.engelbert humperdinck-release me
2.engelbert humperdinck-green green grass of home
3.lobo-how can i tell her
4.robbie william-better man
5.air supply-making love out of nothing at all
6.cliff richard-constantly
jz this 6 songs he hear..he just went off 2 bed after listening 2 it..haha..wow..all this songs really calms me down..maybe u ppl should try 2 listen too..look like its late now and i have school 2mrw..time 2 jump on my bed and dream with da lovely songs..so,nites ppl!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home