Friday, April 23, 2010

MELAKA TRIP

Yes. It's Melaka. The historical city. Well this trip was only with my cousins and of course my uncle and aunts. This trip was planned since my cousins from New Zealand are going back soon. It's soon going to be a month since they came to Malaysia. Back to it the trip, we kicked off our journey at 6.30am to 7am I guess. But what is really tiring is that I've been sleeping late like really late about 430 in the morning since tuesday. Don't ask why and for the trip i was asked to prepare by 6. and no i didn't because i missed my phone alarm. And for that i was rushing like a mad cow because i woke up at 6 when my cousin called. But lucky enough i was prepared.

Along the jourrney, Anna, Gary(my cousins) and I sat in a car and the rest sat in the other car and the three of us dozed off to sleep because we ARE REALLY SLEEPY. I think when we're at the highway reaching soon Seremban we heard a loud sound which sounds like a hit on the car. We pulled over the side and found out the tyre was punctured *thinking of the Subang incident where Jing's car tyre was flat*. But this was worse. You can't pump air into it anymore. We took about 45 minutes to put on a spare tyre with all the gigantic lorries passed by us. It was really scary. But we managed it. And that moment was like only 8am. DO YOU FREAKING KNOW HOW EARLY IS THAT?!

We finally reached Melaka and change to a proper tyre. Apparently a huge nail look-alike poked into the tyre(thank you road workers).BUT STILL we went on with our so called expedition. We went to Jonker Street and we walked like for hours. For starter, we had chicken rice balls. And I'm telling you, the 'pei cham kai'(white chicken)..... Gosh the skin~ tempting right?

After the meal, we went to take lots of picture. And as usual my vain cousin Anna took lots of picture too, But with me too=)

And what really made me excited was the tourists. There are people from Korea, Japan, America, Australia,etc. In just one day i get to see various tourists. And there is this one time i visit the temple there were Koreans and Japanese praying there. Wow. i was really amazed.




Then, we went to a mall there. And there's a funny incident there. There's the young boy which i don't know belong from which country try to come in the mall. As you all know the mall gate is opaned automatically but what funny is this guy try to open it with his hand and all of the sudden the gate slide open when someone just stand right up front. We were all laughing at him and he was so embarrassed. But when he came in, He gave this look of " hey,I'm cool". Dude, You just embarrassed yourself and you're giving that look? LOL

But after the short walk at the mall, we continued for souvenirs and WALKED ALL OVER Jonker Street. It was really exhausting. But when we reached at a place which i don't know what it is called but I know it is near at the Christ Church. Red.fm was there. And we played a game to win some merchandise but of course we have to answer the questions. What funny is my cousins and I don't really listen to them and they gave us question relating to the radio station. All i know that Red.fm frequency at Klang Valley is 100.1. Wait am I right?

But anyways, Anna, Adeline and I got 2 t-shirts from Red.fm and a CD(Red.fm late night love songs). While the 2 'kayu's' , Gary and Andrew got nothing.

Adeline answered the question first and her question was: what is the colour of their radio station?-RED
Mine: who starred in Shutter Island?- Leornado DiCaprio
Anna:Whre is the FIFA World Cup held?- South Africa

Anna was excited to answer that cause she's a soccer freak!


After the REALLY LONG WALK, we went for our next meal, which again i don't know where. But i tasted the NoNya Laksa which really taste awesome. But the Baba chendol wasn't that really nice to me.


Oh, I forgot to put the Important detail here. THE WEATHER WAS REALLY VERY HOT!!!!!!
We were all suffering from the terrible gaze of sunshine. And for that my 5th aunt( Anna's mum) wanted to leave earlier.

So we left around 5 from Melaka and Reached home safely around 630pm.

Now that was an awesome trip. we got lots of picture but i couldn't upload it for now. And I'm sorry for that. But anyhow, that's all for the trip. Signing out.





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home