Sunday, March 23, 2008

sobs

there he was..sitting down right in front of me..cryin..thinking how our future would be..i cant stand looking at him surrounded by the problems tht's been bugging him a very long time ago..it was all my fault..the thing tht ive done caused the death of his beloved..was not in purpose but it has made a big difference 2 our lifes..y was i so careless..?or i am a real bad careless person..?*sigh*i cant leave him bear this problem himself..this is part of my fault and i should help him..and i should care and love him as a person should..y does all this things happen 2 us?although its destined but der must be a way somewhere..i pray and hope things will change and turns out better 4 us..and everything gonna be back as it was..really do hope and wishful 4 tht..now i've realise my mistake but i cant turn back time..i regretted not 2 listen 2 her words and also her advice..but now all i can do is apologise inside my heart and make things right myself with the help of my partner..but this is not all tht i can only do..i've learn a lots of new stuff and learned my lesson..all i gotta pray hard..wish upon a wishing star(wish i realk hope der is one 4 me)now i jz have 2 turn back time my own way..so wish me luck!!2 whom tht understand this post,i really thank you 4 helping me thruout my bad days..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home